Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year, New...

I have decided that I will be making some changes to my website. I am going to be mainly focusing on hair accessories which are my true passion! Jewelry and tutus will still be available by special request but will no longer be listed on my website. I have some new goodies in store for my website as well so please keep checking in!

Also, I will be listing all of my "Ready to Ship" bracelets and tutus in my etsy store in order to clear them out of my work space! So make sure you check there as well for some great OOAK items!

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2009!

Blessings,
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Love the NEW LOOK of your blog!
    Can't wait to see what new creations you come up with...have fun crafting!

    hugs,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been given the "Lemonade Award" go to my blog for details: http://thefairyprincessgarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete